1. Coconut pinacolada smoothie – a little bit of the tropics for breakfast (sans the rum). Combine coconut milk, ripe banana, fresh mango, fresh pineapple and honey.
2. Coconut rice – studded with spices, it can be a dessert or a savoury side. Simply add coconut milk instead of water.
3. Coconut cake and muffins – just replace your usual milk with coconut milk.
4. Coconut pancakes – extra luxurious, add coconut milk instead of normal milk and top with coconut yoghurt and fresh fruit for a weekend brunch.
5. Quinoa porridge – This is a delicious alternative to oat porridge and the coconut milk makes it vegan too. Just add your favourite seasonal fruits. Try out our recipe below.