We’re excited to announce that it will be TAU at Farro in Level One – Tastings as Usual! This is such a huge part of our Farro experience, tempting your taste buds and giving you the chance to try new and exciting products to inspire your cooking. We’re delighted in level one to be able to bring back tastings from June 9th.
In other areas, it’s pretty much business as usual across Farro stores at alert level one. Farro remains committed as ever to you, our staff and the community by providing quality nourishing food and maintaining a healthy place for your food grocery shop.
What else will be changing:
- We’ll no longer have security at the entrance or customer limits in store.
- Wanting lunch? All our delicious sandwiches and salads are back in our deli.
- You can now use your reusable coffee cups again or bring in your container to use at our service counters.
- We’re still encouraging you to use the government’s Covid-19 tracer app to check-in at the store, but this is completely optional.
- Customer screens at checkout will stay up for a little bit longer.
These have been unprecedented times for everyone and we’ve been truly humbled by the understanding and patience you’ve all shown us during this time. Thank you all so much and we look forward to seeing you in-store soon.