It's the season for winter ills and chills, so we're excited to be working with our friends at BePure to bring you our Eating for Good Gut Health workshop!
Join leading Clinical Nutritionist and founder of BePure, Ben Warren, for an evening wellbeing workshop on the crucial role of our gut in our wellbeing. Discover how gut health is more than just our digestion, and learn which gut-friendly foods to choose. When it comes to energy, skin health, hormones, immunity, and so much more, goodness really does start in the gut.
What you’ll learn;
- Why gut health is so important to our overall wellbeing
- Why we get bloated and what to do to support good digestion
- What foods to eat for good gut health
- What lifestyle factors, including stress, impact our gut health
- How gut health is linked to our energy, skin health, mood, energy and so much more.
You’ll also get to taste gut-friendly treats from Farro and you’ll go home with some fantastic goodies!
6pm Wednesday 23rd June at Farro Mt Eden
Tickets are $20 and spots are limited, so get in quick!