Our carefully selected range of bubbles will bring sparkle to your special day on December 25 and to your end-of-year catch-ups with friends.
1. Veuve Laperrière Blanc de Blancs - From famous Ackerman winemakers in Loire, this sparkling wine is a fabulous alternative to Champagne. White peach, elderflower, fine mousse and hints of spice. Perfect aperitif and a crowd pleaser. $18.99/bottle
2. Bandini Prosecco DOC - This extra dry, aperitif-style prosecco has a very fine mousse and the classic freshness and vibrancy one expects from the wines of Italy’s Veneto region. $19.99/bottle
3. Champagne Laurent Perrier La Cuvée - A new (even better) version of the house’s best-known Laurent Perrier Brut NV. With a high proportion of chardonnay, it’s delicate on the nose with citrus and honeysuckle aromas. $74.99/bottle*
4. Charles de Cazanove - Family owned and one of the oldest producers in the region. This fantastic value, rich, toasty, complex Champagne has been a best buy in both Metro and Cuisine Magazines. $42.99/bottle
5. Quartz Reef Methode - Traditionnelle Brut NV Made in the traditional method, a fresh, balanced bubbly from Central Otago. From the winery’s organic, biodynamic-certified, estate vineyard in the Bendigo sub-region. $34.99/bottle
6. Hãhã Hawke’s Bay Brut Rosé - Elegant, vibrant and refreshing with florals and strawberry backed by juicy acidity and a long finish. $17.99/bottle