Buy any Green Meadows Beef product during July and scan your Friends of Farro card to be in to win 1 of 5 double passes to a half-day class, 29th August, at renowned chef Michael Van De Elzen's new Cookery School in Muriwai.
Terms and conditions:
- Prize is 2x Taste of the Farm passes at the Good From Scratch Cookery School in Muriwai on 29th August 2020. Prize is valued at $300 in total ($150 pp.).
- One entry per person is valid per transaction when you scan a registered Friends of Farro card and purchase any Green Meadows Beef Good From Scratch product.
- Winners must be based in Auckland and are able to make their way to the venue on Saturday 29th August at 9am to attend the course.
- Winners must provide their own transport to the venue on the day at 376 Taiapa Road, Muriwai.
- Winners are able to transfer prize to a nominated person should they not be able to attend in the specified course timing.
- Green Meadows Beef reserves the right to change the date and time of the course at their discretion.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the competition closing date. If we are unable to get hold of the winner within 10 working days of notification, the prize will be redrawn.
- Prize winner will be announced via Green Meadows Beef and Farro Fresh social media channels once winner has been contacted and verified.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for any imagery taken at the time of prize redemption to be utilised by Green Meadows Beef and Farro Fresh for advertising purposes.