Buy ANY tub of NZ’s award-winning Kohu Road ice cream in November, scan your Friends of Farro card, and be in to win a year’s supply of ice cream!
Ten years ago, in the kitchen of a family home on Kohu Road in Titirangi, Greg Hall decided to give making his own ice cream a crack. Following a very basic recipe and using only natural ingredients, Greg turned the mixture in his Mr Snowy ice cream machine into his firs tever, luxuriously decadent, dark chocolate ice cream. All of his friends and family who tried it, as the saying goes, screamed for more of Greg’s ice cream, and so Kohu Road ice cream was born.
The delicious, locally-made range has been available at Farro from the beginning and you can find the all-natural ice cream and dairy free ice cream in our freezer.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Purchase any tub of Kohu Road 500ml or/and 1L in any Farro stores and scan your Friends of Farro card to enter the prize draw.
- No limit on the number of tubs that can be purchased to enter the giveaway. 1 scan = 1 entry.
- Minimum purchase of 1 tub to enter the giveaway.
- One winner will be selected after 30 November 2019 and will be notified via email
- The winner will receive 24 of 1L tub Kohu Road of their choice.
- The competition runs from 1 - 30 November 2019.
- The winner will be given a sheet which the winner can redeem those 24 Kohu Road (1L) tubs ice cream from 1 December 2019 till 31 December 2020 at any Farro store.